African Technical is a Division of Majita Tool Supplies (PTY) LTD

Majita Tool Supplies was formed in 2016 and started trading in the Engineering Supply Industry, supplying a range of equipment, accessories, abrasives, measuring and PPE.

Majita Tool Supplies bought 75% of African Technical in January 2019, with the other 25% being held by the company founder.

AfricanTechnical started with the aim of supplying the UBag Soft Motorcycle Luggage system to the Adventure Bike market in South Africa, and we are expanding into new and interesting luggage areas, as well as fuel solutions and a range of aftermarket accessories for Adventure Bikes & Outdoor Pursuits